36U ACT Crash Course at Armuchee High School
Welcome, Armuchee Tribe!
36 University is excited to partner with Armuchee HS to offer our ACT Crash Course on 12/12/2019 (Thursday).
36U ACT Crash Course Curriculum (Class)
Math: Review frequently-tested topics (Pre-Algebra thru Triangle Trigonometry) and take timed mini test with scoring
English: Review of frequently-tested concepts (punctuation, grammar, sentence structure, etc.) and take timed mini test with scoring
Reading: Preview all 4 passage types; learn strategies for all 6 question types; and take timed mini test with scoring
Science: Acquire new skills for reading Tables, Graphs, and utilizing Multiple Data Sources; take timed mini test with scoring
Instructor – Dr. Kendal Shipley
- Founder of 36U ACT Prep
- Developer of 36U ACT Crash Course
- Doctor of Education
- 13 years of experience as high school math teacher
- Doctoral level research methods and stats instructor experience
Instructor – Julianne Mattson
- Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering Specialization in Computer Programming from Vanderbilt University
- 5 years of teaching experience in high school math, chemistry and STEM
- 5 years of ACT tutoring experience
- 4 years of curriculum development experience
Dates/Locations/Times: 12/12/19 (Thursday) at Armuchee HS from 4:15 – 6:35PM
Class: $50 (materials included)
Need more info? Check out the following short clip. Both the class and the online program by 36 University are highlighted in the video.
To register, please supply the information requested just below.
Registration transactions are completed through PayPal. If you do not want to pay using a PayPal account, click on “Pay with a Debit or Credit Card” after transferring to PayPal.